View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 12:27 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

I think that'd be hypocritical of Lola to not forgive him... because I totally remember when Lola was upset with Kyle over buying a purse and she lashed out by kissing Fen... and Kyle obviously forgave her although Lola made him feel so terrible for no reason.

I feel Kyle loves both women but in different ways. For most of his life it's been Summer he's loved and than 2 years ago, Summer was pretty much a B, rejecting Kyle and not caring about anyone but her own selfish behavior so than he met Lola... and he fell completely in love with her. And of course Summer realizes what a fool she was for pushing the guy who stuck by her side always in Kyle away... but he was devoted to Lola... but I feel although he's more in love with Lola right now, a part of him will have some feelings for Summer. At least with the kiss though, it was Summer who kissed him... he kissed her back but still she kissed him and he will tell Lola about it...

Although I did mention that it'd be hypocritical of Lola to not forgive him... I'll say she should be upset because the whole time Kyle was going on and on about Theo making moves on her yet Summer is the one who kisses him... so if I was Lola, I'd have some issues with that.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote