5. Calgaryfan206
6. wbjunkie
7. Stenz
8. eternalfate
9, SuitUp
10. baelfire24
11. SweetSymphony
12. canflam

Whatever it is, I'm not gonna freak out or anything. I'm your friend.
Sharon, listen to me. You know me better than anybody in this room.
Adam, please don't go. Don’t. Please don't go.
As far as I'm concerned, something real is happening.
Nobody else understood, but you and I did. It was just us against the world.
I--the thought of living without you-- I couldn't survive it. I need you. I love you. I can be a better man. But on-- but only if you're with me.
Sharon tolerated your bullying while I was falsely accused. That's done, Nicholas. No more.
There's no man on this planet who loves you more than I do.
the man who I loved, who I married, I would stand by you.

There weren't suppose to fall in love; it's one of those accidents that worked through the good and the very messy. Sharon always knew of Adam as the bad seed because it's what he was known for. Adam actually made Sharon believe that Faith (her unborn daughter) had died and gave her over to Ashley... during Sharon's grieving process, she came across Adam at the hospital. During her sadness, she found a way to be nice towards Adam. Adam started liking the comfort in Sharon all the while never expecting to fall in love with her because of the crime he had committed. Sharon told Adam that she met his mother (who had passed) and that was a shocker to Adam, to meet this wonderful woman who knew of his mother. It's when Adam knew he was in deep. He needed all those little moments with her because everyone in Genoa City and his family despised him and saw him as a terrible person... so he started living up to that person. Sharon was the first one to show this kindness in him and he didn't see it coming.

Sharon started healing during her bonding with Adam; Adam started finding a love he never thought it was possible. He kissed her for the first time because he couldn't ignore his feelings for her. To Sharon, they were friends and for Adam they were more and it was a love he never felt outside of the love towards his mother. They both eventually fell in love and than the truth came out. Sharon was shocked to believe the man she had fallen head over heels over could do something as terrible as make her believe her daughter had died. Over time, hearts healed and Sharon was back to believing his terrible acts were because of how he was brought up and she went continued supporting him and Adam knew he didn't deserve her love.

Adam and Sharon continued being on and off for years together in spite of the side looks and judgement. He believed she was strong enough to handle anything even her bipolar diagnosis and she believed that he was strong enough to handle any critics that came his way. Like many relationships, it ended! but just because the romance ended, it doesn't mean a bond like there's went away. Adam even saved Sharon's life when he was romantically linked with Chelsea. One phone call and he had to save her and be by her side. It's one thing she'd never forget about him. He got to save her physically in a way she got to save him emotionally all those years ago.

previous threads
01 | 02 | 03

Last edited by eternalfate; 07-19-2021 at 02:56 PM