View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 12:14 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

How much did you miss?

Yeah those people have me worried given how the episode ended . Especially given how they saw Mel use her powers

I don't ship them & it annoyed me so if they're annoying viewers in general I think they've gone too far . Even I expected a kiss in that moment, but no they had to run off from each other & try make each other jealous instead. I don't get it, its not a complication for a relationship or possible relationship, its simply annoying to watch. Both reminded me of toddlers not getting their way & trying to annoy the other person

I like Abigael's character but she gave nothing to this episode. All she was doing was sitting there commenting on how she likes to sleep with everyone & likes Harry (which we already knew so didn't need the recap). They could've done it without her - then maybe Maggie wouldn't have been left alone. Sure it worked out fine, but it annoys me how they had an innocent to protect but still BOTH Macy & Mel went off doing other things? I get why Macy went with Harry, but why did Abigael need to have an emergency here? Harry could've still been all jealous of Macy texting Julian & they could've ended them with their moment still. Abigael didn't need to be in the ep for Macy to bring up the kiss & Harry could've just left her without him going to be with Abigael. The whole Abigael/Harry/Macy storyline was boring & had no relation to the rest of the episode & at least for now is only seeming to push along with Hacy 'will they or won't they' moments. At least its clear what Mel & Ray were doing was leading towards something else...

Chelle » join GTmy art