View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 03:12 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

This was an OK episode with frustrating things happening in it. So, if football officials in high school games are being paid off, it would make sense to me for parents to not have their children play football. Now, with everything that has come out about C.T.E. & other health problems that have been repercussions of playing that sport it seems for most people the risk would not be worth the reward if people are knowingly going out of their way to injure players, but yes for some it is worth that risk of course.

Moving on. I'm unsure why ''Uncle Frank'' was needed on this show, but but from what I saw in this episode it seems like he's just going to be from my perspective another depressing character on ''Riverdale''. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.

Also, Brett bragging to a person that he just met about attacking someone seems foolish to me. He didn't do this yet I believe, but Betty & Veronica still thought that he would. Even knowing how Brett is portrayed, it's still hard to for me to expect him to brag about attacking someone, without thinking that that could be used as blackmail later.

Then there was Hiram apparently patenting a rum & then threatening to sue his daughter who is I do not know for sure if she's even of legal age to sell alcohol. If Veronica is 18 then it is likely legal for her to sell alcohol. I don't recall it being mentioned that she's that age though at this time.

Finally & certainly not most important, but why do Brett, Jughead, & Betty need to go each go to Yale? I can understand Jughead & Betty not wanting to be apart from each other, but it's still odd that Brett I guess will go there with them. The ending of this episode confused me. So Jughead got accepted to Yale & then Brett was I guess intimidating Betty in that final scene & he's going to Yale also. If anyone understands exactly what happened here then please explain.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote