View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 04:39 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'll get to meet Tom & Erica one last time.
Why one last time?

Jessica - very nice icon!

Tia – That was the thing, wasn't it? With Lana, unfortunately, Clark had not come into his own yet, he was still thinking he was this outsider because that was who he was when he met Lana and that never went away. So that was how he continued acting, still thinking that he needed to be more human and hide who he really was*–*also because that's how Martha and Jonathan told him to keep him and them safe. Meanwhile with Lois he got to know her without adoriing her from afar and he made some decisions for himself how he wanted his life to look in terms of his journalism career and after some prodding from Oliver and training with Jor-El regarding his destiny... so he was finally ready to take on a mature relationship with Lois. I thihk he never got over seeing Lana as a damsel, which made their relationship impossible even when she wasn't anylonger. And she knew that, which is why she left. Awww, why didn't you like Lucy? She was such fun. I mean regardless actually, I think they did a great casting job –*Erica and Peyton looked so much alike and played off well of each other. And I totally agree – would have loved to have seen more Lois, Clark and Jimmy at the Planet... I loved what a Lois&Clark shipper Jimmy was right from the start but I said that already.

And yeah... I actually am really fond of those early episodes.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").