View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 04:56 PM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I actually got spoiled on this because some stupid news article popped up on my phone right before I went to watch the episode.
But I was still shocked when I watched this and that they actually killed him off. I had a feeling that girl was part of what ever was going on.

Definitely will miss LaSalle. I am sure this storyline is not over yet though by what the guy said when Pride and the others showed up at the diner to arrest them.

I did love all the flashbacks they did with each team member. That was nicely done.
Yep so sad

He is tbe first big desth in NO whicj is a sbock for 6 seaso first big death , i was shocked to see him go but i do understand his reasons his kids are still young so he wanfs to be with them by all means go ahead .. i kind of wish they didnt kill him off he could of just moved home to take care of his dad business they could of did that storyline but the ditch it lsst seaosn.

It was such a different type of episode of death than im use to for Ncis death its usually big and so emotional his one was very stuttle and quite .. even thr funeral very simple.. would of been nice if mary and sonya would of made an appearance to ssy good bye tk him.

I also loved that flash backs remknds m3 of when kate died yet she came back for everyones dreams