View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:49 PM
Bunny_Witty
Part-Time Fan

No no no no no no!

Just NO! I will not accept Carly and Shaun together. She is bossy, controlling, manipulative and she doesn't care about Shaun's needs or what he wants. Threatening to break up if Shaun doesn't move out from Lea's apartment? That's just wrong. Telling Shaun she needs space because Lea held him then wants to be with him, no matter what happened between him and Lea? I think Shaun is continuing to date Carly because he thinks he should and doesn't want to continue hurting Carly's feelings. I don't understand what he sees in her. Carly doesn't care about him or what he wants or what makes him comfortable. When you date someone, you accept them the way they are or just move on. She doesn't care about his dad. She's like, "oh sorry about your dad but why didn't you call me and why did you ask Lea and not me to go with you, you didn't call me and you hurt my feelings wah wah wah wah!" Shaun had a difficult relationship with his dad and was upset when he died, maybe he didn't call because he was busy trying to rekindle the relationship, grieve and doesn't need to call his needy girlfriend every second? The fact that he asked Lea to come with him and not Carly should've told Carly something about the relationship but she doesn't move on and she just cries about it.

ABC, get rid of Carly please. Let him be with Lea. It's obvious he would rather be with Lea and putting two fingers on his neck to check for his pulse when around Lea doesn't mean anything lol. Shaun needs to stop consulting Dr. Andrews for bad romance advice.
Bunny_Witty is offline   Reply With Quote