View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 05:46 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I watched 5 and 6, both good episodes. But every episode is. The music really makes the show more dramatic and i like the little twists at the end. The Halloween episode was interesting but depressing. I didnt care too much for episode 5 because of all the nate/maddie stuff. I felt it was a tad out of character for Maddie to lie for Nate but I also get it because some women are like that with their abusers even if they know they are bad news.

Cassie is still my favorite, she is so precious and she gets so much crap at her. Mckay sucks and when he basically raped her after he was assaulted? That was awful.

I dont like Kat as much as I did because she feels so separated from everyone else and her SL seems too repetitive. Plus she was kind of rude to Ethan, which I didnt like.

I dont care that jules doesnt have the same feelings for Rue, you cant help who you are attracted to, however, her getting drunk and lying for Nate was so frustrating!

I freaking LOVE LEXI. Her dressing as Bob Ross was just the most hilarious thing ever and shes so cool and normal, its refreshing to see. I hope she gets her own episode next year.