View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Speaking about traveling and trips, in about 3 months my family is taking a trip to Northern California and we'll be in Monterrey, Yosemite National Park and then onto San Francisco. And then I have a trip to Colorado to see my nephew graduate and then Ill be spending almost 2 weeks in NYC to see Sutton on stage in The Music Man. I can't WAIT!
That sounds awesome Jen! So much to look forward to! Love the Yosemite/SF area! Happy for you!

@Anja: Never been up north! They're on our wish list though, especially Stockholm.

We had to change our trip a bit; Salzburg instead of Prague. In the end we wanted more nature on the trip and the alps are really close to Salzburg, so we'll be combining Vienna with Salzburg. Prague will likely happen next year!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.