View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the episode discussion on other social media platforms.

I am relatively spoiled about this season and I had no idea Vance was coming back. Other than the general thought we never saw a body so that was a nice surprise.

The promos pretty much gave away Michaela being the one shot. I think it was the best choice on how it affects all 3 of the involved parties with the guilt going forward.

The shared visions with Cal (and later Zeke) were a neat development. I hope they pursue why these 3.

I also like the realization that a lot more passengers than the 20 who showed up at the hangar or the ones UDS experimented on were having visions.

They did a good job setting up the conflict for Ben between responsibilities to the passengers vs putting his family first. It’s been an ongoing conflict and I feel it will get more before it’s all done.

I hope there’s some payoff for Saanvi and the Major other than her saying she had feelings for Ben.

There’s been some interesting quotes about the baby daddy reveal from the cast. After it’s done I am curious how accurate vs overstated these trades are.

I also hope Olive becoming discouraged about everything has a payoff in a meaty story for her as she’s one of the most underrated characters.

Love the new captain. She has the potential to squash some of Michaela’s use of the Callings to solve cases.

Rather happy with this episode and cannot wait to see where they are going from here.