View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Hi everyone,

You all have to get the Entreatment Weekly edition with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anderson on the cover they do a whole thing on saying good-bye to the WB and they have the top 15 moments from over the years of the WB and Roswell is #6 on the countdown!!!

They entitled it "Roswell" Fans Are Saucy and show a photo of Jason and Katherine from the Pilot. They also mention the tabassco campaign in 2000 and the UPN SOS campaign in 2001 and how loyal fans were and how they could make a difference! they talked about how because of the Roswell campaign it inspired the Veronica Mars fans to campaign for the CW to pick up their show!!! Which they were successful in doing!

I was ecstatic when I saw it! See Roswell is still making headlines even after 6 years of being off the air!!! Proud to be a Roswellian even after all these years!!!

Hope all is well. Keep on Dreaming

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!