View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 12:12 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

OK outside of Tess trying to seal Liz's man I always thought the two had a soft spot for one another. Ok Ok I know ducks and hides from angry dreamers

Anyway what I mean is they had a friend enemies relationship meaning I think if Tess was after another guy then her and Liz could of actually of been friends.

You see glimpses of their friendship in Tess Lies and Video Tape and in Crazy.

Even after all they went though you can see how Liz didn't want Tess to be thrown into the White Room and how Tess wanted to make amends for all the harm she had done.

is: So you're really gonna go and do this huh?

Tess: At least I can do one good thing with my life.

Liz: You just did. Hey, Tess. You're not going to let them throw you in the white room are you?
Tess: No.

She gets out of the car. Burns her way through the fence. Liz hears Shouting and gunfire and then the place blows up.

Ok now back to Max and Liz Dreamer land where all is well and Tess is on a galaxy far far away.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!