View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2005
Yea, they did, din't they? I know that being in combat very often changes the person in ways which we wouldn't ustrand. I think it;d be nice to see how Booth's gambling started. He's such a down-to-earth guy. How he turned into a gambler would be interesting, IMO.
Yeah, the gambling thing, I'm still undecided if I really wanna know too much about it . It's a part of Booth's background so they should give us some info about it, but I'm not particularly fond of the idea to get a whole episode dedicated to it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2005
Yea, can't but think that, too. *has* to be more than she knows. it took her 15 yrs ti realize they weren't as straight with her as they let her beleive. I can see a *lot* of story with this: how did they get involved, did they have any money stowed away from their cases, etc. would be fun to see!
Exactly . The season ended with a 'unusual' cliffhanger, usually you the see will he/she survive stuff, this is another approach. The message from her father is on the table and I'm sure there is more going on than we suspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewljules
I was like '!! Bones should do a Jimmy Hoffa episode!'
Would be interesting for sure . Let us see how they handle it if they don't find the killer for a change.