View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 07:44 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Actually I don't care for the Lani and Kristen relationship at all since it's written as Gabi as the most evil person in the world and Kristen as this reborn saint. All the crimes she committed from raping to many attempted killings.

If I was straight up Lani vs Gabi than I'd be cool but I just can't... Lani and Kristen are my fast forward button. lol

I don't care for Ciara getting an upper hand over Victor and Xander... those 2 should not be this stupid so I hope that both of them don't fall for Ciara's nonsense... difficult watching this.

So I'm rooting for Gabi, Victor and Xander here... although the opposites will clearly win... well with Gabi she's going to go down since everyone in Salem are all good people who has never committed one crime in their entire lives so everyone in town has to hate Gabi since she's done worst than EVERYONE who lives their... we have to constituently watch a full episode of everyone describing their hate. Fun television. lol

Xander and Victor on the hand might have a chance... I'd be upset for Ciara to play them.