View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Ugh I forgot about that, dont remind me lol. ^

Okay, so I watched 2 more episodes because I was just in the GG zone. I might even watch more tonight lol.

204:

This was a cute episode where we got a lot of nice Lor/Rory moments. I liked seeing them take and adventure together and all the inn stuff was funny. I loved when Lorelai wrote in the book something about Satan and Rory changes it to Sit and work a lot or whatever the quote was, and then later when Lor said it to the inn lady.... that was a good moment.

I liked that Rory confronted her mom about Max and that she got it after Lor said she didnt try on her wedding dresses. Sad moment but great that Rory just automatically understands that Max wasnt the one.

Luke being all happy after hearing the wedding was off was the cutest. He is so obvious lol.

205:

Loved this episode because of course, Jess is in town. Is he a little punk? Yes, absolutely, but I think its clear from this first episode that he has a lot of layers and hes not JUST this 17 year old jerk. His mom is a dead beat and Luke doesnt know how to discipline him. He's smart but has had no structure. We dont know a lot about his home life, but we can imagine. I dont like how he talks to people of course, but I see potential in him right away and his scenes with Rory were definitely a highlight. They just have great chemistry together and their little banter was really fun to watch. Def. cant wait to see their relationship develop again.

It was cool to see Lane back but dang, that was a short amount to time lol.

Frickin Paris is pisisng me off, like what the hell. Rory didnt even go out with Tristan! Now, if Paris had found out they kissed, maybe this would have made more sense to me, but I feel like it was a bit over the top for her to be holding such a grudge after all that time.

Last edited by Alexa; 12-28-2019 at 06:06 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote