View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:54 AM
Impossible Girl
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Zoey Deutch and Jennifer Morrison make their exit from producer Jennifer Klein‘s annual holiday party on Saturday evening (December 7) at a private residence in Brentwood, Calif.

The two stars both mingled with their celebrity friends at the star-studded party.

Zoey was seen meeting up with longtime pal and frequent co-star Glen Powell, as well as Abigail Spencer, Chord Overstreet, and more. They all caught up while standing around the Chipotle table, where guests made custom tacos.

Jennifer and her This Is Us co-star Justin Hartley were among the many stars at the event, where other guests included Shiri Appleby, Gina Carano, Scott Foley, Topher Grace, Kelsey Grammer, and Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.

Leslie‘s daughter Maude Apatow showed up at the party with her Euphoria co-star Jacob Elordi. He was spotted leaving the event with a bottle of Essentia Water.

Station 19‘s Jaina Lee Ortiz and many other stars stocked up on the many sweets that were available to take home, like Brookside chocolate, Core bars, Barney Butter snack packs, Suja wellness shots, TCHO’s holiday-themed bars like Peppermint Mocha and Eggnog, and The Plug’s hangover drink.

Rituals’ Ritual of Tsuru collection was placed throughout the house.

Zoey Deutch & Jennifer Morrison Celebrate the Holidays at Jennifer Klein’s Annual Party | Jennifer Morrison, Zoey Deutch : Just Jared
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote