View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:41 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I was thinking I don't get the appeal of watching someone play a game over playing it yourself then remembered all the times as a child I'd sit by my father as he played the PlayStation so guess its no difference really

Interesting how already the neighbour is getting Gibbs to watch her son. Guess makes sense since she doesn't know anyone else. At least they addressed it & who better to trust than a federal agent. You'd like to hope he'd be reliable & safe to watch your kid
Love how Gibbs knows all the screens Phineas had. Reminded me of how Gibbs knew how many weapons Ziva had back when she joined the team

Why is there a bear on the dead guy's head? With glitter in it too? Ok then

Talk about all children in one episode Palmer isn't wrong about glitter - it really does get everywhere & last forever. Don't blame him for his reaction to it either

The bear & glitter was because of a game? What? Now McGee is upset he didn't know about the game? I'm sorry but I'd be glad you didn't know about it. It looks strange

Of course poor Phineas thinks he's the problem Poor him. Knows more than his mother would like it sounds like too

Poor Kasie & McGee suffering from the game. Goes to show how addictive games can be both to watch & play though

aww McGee isn't Gibbs' guy for gaming anymore
so funny watching Gibbs bringing Phineas in, acting like he knows what is being talked about too
now they're in MTAC figured that'd happen

Torres & Bishop escaping screens (also love how he's so comfortable to just lean on Bishop's shoulder while they sit there)

Not surprised that Sarah reacted the way she did. Poor McGee feeling guilty over it

Wow that's a surprise. I like how really it was the other old guy & he knew far more about technology than he let on

Bishop playing

Nice ending for Gibbs Glad Sarah had the change of heart. Then cool seeing him talking to Phineas on the computer. That'll probably be good for Phineas too having someone to talk to like that (well both of them probably)

Great episode. So glad they aired it before the new year

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote