View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 07:32 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Part 1
I loved everything about the episode! This was a perfect way to start the crossover... slowly build everything and showing who will be the big key players to it. Seeing all the earths was such a fangirl out moment that I missed so much because I was live posting and so excited! So it was so many thoughts going through my mind.

I am so happy they turned Lyla Michael to Harbinger in this crossover for she can have a big role. She is just perfect as her.

Loved seeing Erica Durance right off the bat as Alura! although most of us probably knew what to expect... it was nice to see since we will see her again as Lois in part 2 so great start.
Argo getting destroyed as so sad even it was nice to see Clark and Lois send baby Jonathan on the ship just like Jor-El and Lara sent Kal-el on a ship to Earth. Nicely done.

Sara and Oliver. One of my favorite ships so I didn't expect us to see all of this. Earth-16 Oliver clearly still loves Sara so much I just felt so bad for him. He totally needs his Sara, it's just so sad to see him without someone.

Earth-38 was destroyed? LIKE WOW! That's upsetting.
Oliver passing the torch to Mia....

ANd Oliver dies in part 1?? I didn't see that one coming at all.

Love you Ray and Brainy! I don't know what else to say. lol
Oh I don't hate Anti-Monitor much.