View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 05:41 PM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Man I have WAY too many interests I'll just give you a good list to choose from.
I'm not really going to do music and such cuz that's just too much. I think this is fine?

Name:
Jacquelyn (or Jac for short)

Interests (tv shows, movies, celebrities...):
Celebs: Sarah Paulson, Summer Bishil, Madchen Amick, CL (kpop singer), Zendaya, Maggie Q, China Anne McClain, Claudia Black, Zoe Saldana, Morena Baccarin, Lesley Ann Brandt, Ming-Na Wen, Amanda Tapping, Meaghan Rath, Diane Guerrero, Alison Scagliotti, Jamie Chung, Michelle Rodriguez, Angelina Jolie, Gal Gadot, Eve Myles, Angie Harmon, Catherine Bell.. etc.
TV Shows: American Horror Story, The Magicians, Agents of Shield, Doom Patrol, Titans, Witches of East End, Stranger Things, Farscape, Being Human (US), Stargate SG-1 (and Atlantis), Warehouse 13, Sanctuary, Gotham, Black Lightning, Lucifer, Charmed (original & reboot), Friends, The Gifted, The Librarians, Torchwood, Nikita, Rizzoli & Isles, Good Witch, JAG.. etc.
Movies: The Greatest Showman, Maleficent, Descendants, Ocean's 8, Pirates of the Caribbean, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Fast & Furious franchise, Star Trek (reboot films), Wonder Woman, Aquaman.. etc.

Favorite Colors:
Black, Teal, Purple

Things I don't like (a specific ship or character or color):
Ship: Alice/Quentin (The Magicians), Barbara/Jim (Gotham), Elena/Dom (Fast and Furious)
Color: I don't really like brown
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote