View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 09:14 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

I’m not a big fan of Adam Driver either.

I’m still sick. I haven’t been sick like this in 5 years. I hate it! It’s driving me bonkers.

It was 78 here today. Pick a season Austin! Pick.a.season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm right there with you, not the sick part, but it's been tough to get back into the swing of things after Thanksgiving. And I feel like I haven't seen the sun in weeks. I think it's supposed to come out on Thursday.

It was snowing here today but just a dusting, nothing big like a few weeks ago but it always feels colder when it's snowing.

My friend is getting married next summer and we have the bachelorette party planned for May in Charleston, she's already bothering me to book a flight with her...it's six months away. Give it some time, they might add flights. Right now she wants to road trip it down to Columbus for cheaper flights but our flight home wouldn't get in until 7:00 p.m. Sunday, and then it's a four hour drive home. I would be ready to kill her by then. I'd pay a few extra hundred bucks to get me back to Detroit so I'm home in like 45 minutes.
I feel ya! Hold out for a direct flight. So worth it.