View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 10:28 AM
meraki
Fan Forum Star

I agree. I really want more of them and more of their backstory.

This was another good episode.
  • The playdate with Christopher and Denny. I love that so much. And that Buck was there too. He really is becoming a member of the Diaz family and I'm so here for it.
  • And the looks Eddie gave Buck when he was with Christopher. So much love in them.
  • Christopher wanted to spend Christmas with his Buck because his dad had to work.
  • I love how much Buck cares about everyone. From worrying about Bobby to making sure that Eddie and Christopher can celebrate christmas together.
  • So happy for Maddie to finally letting go of Doug. She really needed to revisit her last moments with him.
  • I feel so bad for Michael. He doesn't deserve it and I really hope he pulls through. I really wish we was able to see him telling his family. But seeing it will be a three month jump we probably won't get it.
  • I really like Bobby's and Michael's friendship. It is so nice to see them getting along so well and Michael trusted Bobby with the news.
  • I'm so here for Hen and Karen to foster a child. It is so beautiful to open their home for a child in need.
  • I need more scenes with Hen and Buck. Love their friendship so much and she honestly been the most understanding with what Buck went through earlier this season.

credit

credit

credit

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote