View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:02 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
We leave for Florida on Saturday the 14th and we return the following Saturday the 21st. We're going to have our house painted during that time as it really needs it. We'll board Goldie. The contractor that I use is completely trustworthy and we've known him for years. I used to work with his wife.
Wow, sounds outstanding all around. I wish I lived near you. I'd watch Goldie while you guys were gone since I work from home. It would be my pleasure. How nice that you will come home to your house being freshly painted too. Beautiful!

Quote:
Yes, Goldie loves to eat!
Buddy still is pulling the picky eater thing but he always ends up eating his own food eventually. This morning I put out his food. He sniffed it and looked at me like I needed to go make him some eggs. I kept it on the floor, got my keys, went to Dunkin Donuts (there's a new location not far from where we live, so excited) and bought some fresh coffee (I even bought two pounds of Dark Roast and Hazelnut, I really like their coffee) and when I returned he had eaten his food and was interested in the eggs I was eating. It sat on the floor an hour before I left. I did give him some eggs (but only because he finally ate his food). That is my plan. He receives no other food until he eats his own food and only then. He is smart, he will understand this soon enough.

Quote:
I had the soup for lunch today and it was really good.
Sounds wonderful! The beef soup my dad made was SO good last night. I'm sipping some from a mug right now.