View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 01:02 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Issa, Wendy… and Khalil are in the pods!! how the hell is Khalil alive????

what a wild episode.

so tobias has something to do with lala's resurrection and all his crazy tattoos ?

so how did Odell get into the pierce house without anyone hearing him? and now he is starting a war. this isnt going to go well at all
That was brutal seeing what Tobias did to Lala's tattoos. This was a terrific episode. 1 of the things that stood out I think was that it was the first time that Gambi met Lala. Gambi appeared to die, but he did make it thankfully. Also Tobias playing chess by himself was something to see. Then, Jace was arrested only to have someone teleport her out of a cell. This is why being an honest cop in that city could be quite frustrating. Arresting people just to have them magically escape there cells.

Lala also saved Jeff's life from what I recall, which was pleasantly surprising, since Lala is the same guy that pulled a gun on Jeff in his classroom. Jeff saving the life of Tobias wasn't too surprising, but interesting that he did it while his daughter was about to do the opposite. Afterward we get to see Tobias sent to the pit, which he I believe spent a month in.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote