View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 02:44 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This episode was so good. Loved it!

Lizzie is such a great character, she seriously is one of my favorites now, she is so funny. I loved her scenes with Landon in the episode a lot, I always wanted those two to interact. Their banter was so funny. And her looking out for Josie and Hope is sweet. I dont know why the show is doing so much Lizzie/Hope interaction. I dont dislike them but I like other relationships better. When Lizzie said she thought Hope was cool that was so funny.

I love Sebastian too, his character is so intriguing Thomas is doing a great job with the role. His backstory was sad. and I want more of him. It was so cute when Lizzie saw him again and Josie saw him too. Also when Sebastian said he didnt want anything bad to happen to "Elizabeth". I love them.

Alaric and the Sheriff are really cute, I think they have good chemistry but I do want more for them. However, I knew he was going to erase her memory at the end, that scene totally screamed "memory erasing!" scene lol.

Josie/Freya scenes sort of bored me to be totally honest, but its sweet that Josie wanted to bring back everyone's memories of Hope rather than be selfish. Her moment with Caroline on the phone was sad, also the scenes with Landon. But I also am so glad everyone knows the truth now. I was tired of that being dragged out, but i am a bit shocked it happened this early, I wasn't expecting the truth to be revealed til mid season.

Landon/Hope are cute, the promo looks really interesting. So glad Landon has his memories back. Though, I was sort of enjoying the small build between Raf and Hope. And now Raf is going to be avoiding her again? NOOOOOOO. I loved when Raf told her how he felt though. They are so shippy! I hope the show continues their storyline.

I liked having Kaleb's sister back, and he and MG are cute together. I like seeing MG happy with someone else and just getting more of those two in general.

Still dont really see the point of the new guy and Hope and where that is going, it just seems there is so many other SL's happening, how can they fit this character in?

HOSIE! HOPE ADMITTED SHED HAD A CRUSH ON JOSIE WHEN SHE WAS 14 YASSSSS.