View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 10:42 AM
NOLA504
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Do you think Josie is just gonna give up on Landon or will Josie take steps to keep Landon?

Clarke can go either way maybe even both. Against Malivore If a massive hit of Dark energy can undo Malivore Magic he may be arming Josie up to hit Malivore or knowing about Josie's jealousy and her relationship on Landon He may throw her against Hope. On the other hand, in the right situation Clarke might get Hope and Malivore to destroy each other. Josie kills Hope her Vamp line activates and Clarke throws Hope into Malivore.
I think she'll try to keep him to spite Hope.. it'll keep feeding this dark side she and by the time the truth comes out, it'll be to late.

Yeah I think he will try and do both kill Hope and Malivore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Kaleb had a great episode. I loved the scenes with Sebastian and MG, they were so funny. Im not sure what to think of Sebastian and whether hes actually bad or not lol. I def. would love to see more MG/Sebastian humor. I still don't get how these people are seeing him? Is it just whoever he wants to see him?
He mentioned something about people with fragile minds. that he could reach and since MG doesn't drink Human blood it makes him vulnerable. and when Kaleb gave him some more blood it made him stronger to reach Kaleb.