View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 03:31 AM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Well there were some permanent positions open and of course I applied, that's what the job interview a couple of weeks ago was for (where I flew to before 6 am ). Still waiting to hear from that but I think the process is still ongoing. Good to know you remember it. Yeah the course went really well, and now I've been doing this expert stuff for about 1,5 months and I have to say I really like it. So at the moment I'm pleased with my work situation.
That's great you're enjoying it! And good luck with the one you did the interview for, fingers crossed for you that this one works out.

Quote:
Good it's cooler now. Like I mentioned we even had snow but it just got warmier and the snow is melting and it's all wet and slushy and dark now.
It doesn't seem like it's going to make up its mind It's hot again now here too.

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. I hope you start feeling better soon.
It's actually been behaving lately which is good, thanks

Quote:
It really was! And it was like that for sure, now I can check those off my bucket list.
Awesome

Quote:
Glad you understand, I don't do it often but now I couldn't resist. xD
Yeah same, it depends on how much watching/experiencing something really affected you in that moment

Quote:
So did you see it? Yeah, I think it's near impossible to catch up. xD
I haven't actually been watching movies lately but when I start again, it'll probably be on top of the list xD

Quote:
I thought the CGI worked really well too. The cast was great! And that was definitely cool, I read his comment about being able to represent and portray such a positive character (instead of a negative stereotype). This is the scene on TBBT.

[YT]Opw6e7ItInc[/YT]
Yeah exactly, I'm happy about that. Arabs can actually portray all types of characters... Which has been happening more often, I've been seeing Hijabi's on several shows lately as nurses and doctors and such.

Oh awesome, thanks for finding it He's had a fruitful day xD I like that he incorporated the words and phrases he's learning into the conversation

Quote:
Did you watch it, Ray? Other movies I've seen this fall in addition to the ones I've mentioned are Once Upon Time In Hollywood (loved it) and the latest Spider-Man.
Re- Avengers Endgame, not yet xD Glad you enjoyed those two movies! They are also on my uber long list of movies

Quote:
Friday tomorrow and boy am I looking forward to it! Imma leave work early so I can watch thr pre show of the most important game of my country's history. Because tomorrow Finland's Men's National Football Team will very, very, very likely to qualify for EURO2020 (the European Championship) for the first time ever. I'm even skipping the office Christmas party for this.
Oh wow, it does sound important! Good luck to the team and hope it'll be worth leaving early and skipping the party xD Your party seems quite early though, is it usually like that? Ours is usually in the first couple of weeks of December.

Quote:
Hope you have a great weekend!
You too!

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray