View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 11:20 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Fun episode, I love the 80's! But idk, a lot of it felt filler to me. Def. my least favorite of the season so far I think.

Josie/Landon ewwwwww. Can we stop now? I wont stop complaining about this. Im glad they didn't have sex, its pretty clear he's gonna "look at" Hope later in the season and thats who his first time will be with...

I loved the small mention of Raf inviting Hope to the dance but I really need him to have more scenes. He deserves a storyline. I did however LOVE the small hafael moment at the end of the episode. PLEASEEEEEEE GIVE ME MY HAFAEL. I dont even care if its just temporary until Handon gets back together lol.

Kaleb had a great episode. I loved the scenes with Sebastian and MG, they were so funny. Im not sure what to think of Sebastian and whether hes actually bad or not lol. I def. would love to see more MG/Sebastian humor. I still don't get how these people are seeing him? Is it just whoever he wants to see him?

Lizzie/Hope were fun but the whole video game thing was kind of pointless and wasn't as exciting as i thought it was going to be. I do love of course though that Lizzie remembers her. Now everyone needs to remember already.

The Alaric/Indiana Jones costume was great.

I KNEW there was SOMETHING up with the Headmaster and that there was a cloaking spell thing going on... didn't expect it to be Clarke though!

NEXT WEEK FREYA IS BACK!