View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 03:11 PM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Yeah those days are regular working days just from home xD It's good when (except for a few occasions) work is only restricted to the office
Exactly. And I definitely agree.

Quote:
That sounds like a great opportunity, congrats! Even if it is temporary, maybe it leads to better opportunities later. I don't think you mentioned it, but yeah I remember and it is not confusing Hope your last training course went well and good luck with the new position!
Well there were some permanent positions open and of course I applied, that's what the job interview a couple of weeks ago was for (where I flew to before 6 am ). Still waiting to hear from that but I think the process is still ongoing. Good to know you remember it. Yeah the course went really well, and now I've been doing this expert stuff for about 1,5 months and I have to say I really like it. So at the moment I'm pleased with my work situation.

Quote:
It's not fully Fall yet, but temperatures are a bit lower, with it being colder at night.
Good it's cooler now. Like I mentioned we even had snow but it just got warmier and the snow is melting and it's all wet and slushy and dark now.

Quote:
They are not xD And it depends on the day, it's been on and off the past few weeks.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Quote:
That must have been great! It's like seeing your favourite artist in concert, it feels quite different from watching them from behind a screen.
It really was! And it was like that for sure, now I can check those off my bucket list.

Quote:
I totally get wanting to get mementos since you were still in The Lion King state of mind, I've been known to do that too xD
Glad you understand, I don't do it often but now I couldn't resist. xD

Quote:
Hope so too and yeah I enjoyed the first Avengers movies I think for me, the fact that I didn't watch the rest of them as they came out didn't help because by now there is a lot to catch up on so I don't even know where to begin xD
So did you see it? Yeah, I think it's near impossible to catch up. xD

Quote:
That's great! And yeah it works really well for one. There were a lot of comments about the CGI for Genie when the first trailers came out but I think they worked it out well. The cast was awesome too for sure! And again really cool Mena being an Arab since the character was one. Yeah it gives more appreciation to movies like that and that's cool you got to hear your language on TBBT, I don't think I remember that one xD
I thought the CGI worked really well too. The cast was great! And that was definitely cool, I read his comment about being able to represent and portray such a positive character (instead of a negative stereotype). This is the scene on TBBT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I watched Maleficent: Mistress of Evil yesterday. It was alright!
Nice to hear you liked it. I wasn't impressed with the first one so I probably won't watch this one unless it's on TV and I happen to be watching.

Did you watch it, Ray? Other movies I've seen this fall in addition to the ones I've mentioned are Once Upon Time In Hollywood (loved it) and the latest Spider-Man.

Friday tomorrow and boy am I looking forward to it! Imma leave work early so I can watch thr pre show of the most important game of my country's history. Because tomorrow Finland's Men's National Football Team will very, very, very likely to qualify for EURO2020 (the European Championship) for the first time ever. I'm even skipping the office Christmas party for this.

Hope you have a great weekend!