View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 08:11 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
So I just started seeing a new guy a few weeks ago. As per usge.... nothing serious. But tonight I went to the local ice cream place because I had a craving. There were 3 father and daughter couples in there. Probably college kids with their fathers. Why no mothers around, I have no idea. Was a little strange. So anyhow, they are eating their ice cream as I'm ordering and the one keeps looking at me like he know s me. He was cute so I was looking back, inconspicuously of course. Meanwhile I have a bun on top of my head, no make up, big ski jacket etc. etc. So I hear the daughter saying.. go talk to her, go talk to her or something like that. Finally, as I'm leaving, he says, "Excuse me.. you look really familiar. Do we know each other?" I'm couldn't place him and finally he asks my name and I tell him.. and the daughter goes.. "Ohhh your Uncle ######s new friend." I about died. I played it off really well. hahahahha I"m still in shock. He looks like his brother but this guy was WAY hotter. Apparently, ###### showed them my picture on Facebook. Hot brother is married anyhow. I'm dying!!!!!!
You’re famous!