View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Litlover73
Passionate Fan

Yeah it would have been. You know if they did more episodes there is still so much material they can utilise, all those little moments that we didn't get to see.

I had the house to myself last night so I watched Lost and Found and Theres The Rub again. Gosh season 2 was so amazing.

Anyway there is no way known that Jess stole that bracelet to cause problems between Rory and Dean. Yes he found it and kept it because it was Rory's but there was no way he would known Dean gave it to her.

That scene when Lorelai goes out to the car to search and Jess is raking the leaves, you can tell from Jess's body language and big sigh that he feels terrible. As soon as they leave he obviously goes and gets it and puts it back, but of course being a 17 year old tough guy he is never going to admit to it, but he still encourages Rory to keep looking so she will find it.

Lorelai of course assumes the worst about Jess to create more conflict between the two, which is a shame, because that scene over lunch where they are both trying to get along to make Rory happy is great. That moment says a lot about how much Jess cares about Rory, that he would actually do something that makes him uncomfortable to please her.

And don't get me started on Dean. His initial response when he realised she wasn't wearing the bracelet was to yell at her before asking why .