View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

Bring back Samar. Bring back Samar! Can we start a petition? Because Aram is so messing up.

Frankie? No. I liked her. Already imagining her dating Ressler.

And the new agent parks, I hated on sight. Until the end. When Red and I changed our minds.

This show was a trip. And I liked it. Glad Red and Liz had a scene or two. Yeah Easter, no true time for a talk. But the show can’t have them talk because Red would ask about Agnes.

It was great to see lunch at Brimleys! And Dembe’s face at no ice cream.

He was testing Frankie. I realized that when Vontae was back. Vontae would not betray Red. Darn it Frankie, you did. I was hoping she would pass. Red may be a good judge of character but he at least double checks. Liz think about your neighbor. Duh.

I really thought red was going to talk about being a good judge of character and get betrayed. I’m glad that didn’t happen. i would have been mad.

Kris I think agent parks had the problem in Anchorage. I don’t know how she can be a agent if she goes psycho like that. Dang. Now we need to know what she did. But she looks more like a killer than an agent.

I wonder if red already knows and wanted her but was playing the FBI? Not sure but it crossed my mind.

Now that I think about it, I think the test was for Agent Parks. Red was trying to see if he would allow her to be on the task force and if she would protect him. When you think about it, red already knew Frankie lied to him about her husband. So that was already a reason he didn’t trust her.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 11-09-2019 at 07:37 AM