View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:02 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

Yup, snowing and cold. I got dressed this morning then looked at my phone and had to reevaluate when I saw it was only 29 degrees. It's just too early for this.

Lornette, trust me when I saw I normally would have stayed but I drove myself into such a panic I had to leave. I couldn't even function, that's two panic attacks I've had this year. It's so hard to wrap my head around the idea that I can't control my anxiety any longer. I hate it.

I was gripped by Castle Rock right away, I think after the first few episodes it's kind of lost some steam but it's still good. I'll watch it until the end. It feels very Stephen King as it obviously is but there are a few characters that I just can't stand and one episode was very heavily carried by her and I almost fast forwarded through it. I'm looking forward to season 2 though.

I've heard good things about Parasite. My brother saw The Lighthouse and sang its praises. Starting to get into my time of year for movies when all the Oscar/Awards season screeners come out and I run through them all in a matter of days.

A childhood friend I hadn't seen in awhile I met up with the other night and she revealed to me she'd had a miscarriage over the summer, that she was almost six months along and miscarried. I don't know if it's just because I'm at that age where all my friends are having babies, but the number of them that have had late term miscarriages is startling. Maybe people just don't openly talk about it but early miscarriages, sure, I knew were common. I can count at least five friends, even a few who have had to deliver stillborn, that have had late term miscarriages. It's so sad.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 11-08-2019 at 11:09 AM
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote