View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:16 PM
LaAmapola
Part-Time Fan

I was getting ready to get some stuff out of my storage locker when I fell on my backyard steps but it was very scary but I only have a sore leg but it frightened me so much I am scared to go anywhere now and I still am shaken up about what happened to me but it was just as scary as the accident I had when I was in my hotel suite when I hurt my ankle but our house is so nice and really cute and everyone has fallen in love with it and even our new electrician wanted to get our house before we did but we beat him to it and tomorrow my mom and I are gonna set up my new room and I am so happy that we are no longer staying in hotel suites and I finally gonna get to watch my Doctor Who DVD sets in my own room but I am on the horns of a dilemma about what I should theme my room as and i'm stuck between Doctor Who or Rick And Morty but I like Rick And Morty the best of all. We do not have cable but yesterday we started with just four channels but now we got forty channels on our TV now and we get game show channels and sitcom channels and it's pretty cool but we still are gonna get cable later on but this is such a treat to see but at least it cheers me up because I was a little sad when we first moved in like I always are when we move to a new house. But I hope I recover and feel great as I enjoy my new house
Amapola
LaAmapola is offline   Reply With Quote