View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 10:47 PM
KitscherSunk
Addicted Fan

Amanda, I’m so glad to hear the good news about your cousin! Continued prayers for him.

Royalnation, you MUST start voting! It’s your duty as an American. Assuming you’re a woman (apologies if you aren’t), look at it this way: Too many women fought and sacrificed so much for you to have the right to vote. Sorry, I don’t know your circumstances and I don’t mean to be pushy. I just feel very strongly about it.

Speaking of elections, Emma, is Britain going to do better this time lol or is another Boris Johnson type expected to win?

I couldn’t get into season one of Castle Rock so I gave up, maybe prematurely. I started season 2 though because I really like Lizzy Caplin.

Amanda, your work situation from last week sounds exactly like something that happened to me last week! Unlike you, I’m too much of a coward to just walk out so I just held all the anger in. The situation continued into this week, through no fault of mine, and I ended up home sick today with a stomach thing. I think it’s a manifestation of all the stress at work.

I saw Parasite, and it is just as good as you’ve heard. SO good. SO GOOD. See it if you get the chance.
KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote