View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

^If I were assistant (which is the first step) you're pretty much the lowest of the low manager . I'd have to work a few 2-11's and like one or two mornings. I'd probably be okay with that, working at Walmart gave me that funky schedule so I'm used to it (they had me once work 2pm to 11pm and the next day 4am to 1pm...Amaya was about six weeks old at the time, I wasn't happy but I survived). At my last job I was a department supervisor but we were alone so I had nobody working beneath me really, I had to help unload truck and stock my own freight. If I ever had anything specific I wanted done after I left for the day the co-manager would get someone to do it for me.

I don't blame you on the surgery part, it's something huge in general to consider. It actually took me a while to decide on the one I'm having next month and than I've had my fair share of obstacles coming for it (trying to get to my blood doctor next week) I just did so much and came so far that I now refuse to turn back but if you told me all of this stuff about it and surgery in general back in August I'd probably run for the mountains and never want to hear of it again.