View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 12:29 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
What determines if a board is part of the competition?
The board needs to sign up on a thread on the mod board . We compile a list of all those boards & will update this thread with that list. Until then if you wish to find signed up boards follow the 'holiday fan art competition's tag

We don't have an official list of boards who can't sign up but usually boards like Info Center, Requests, & Fan Art don't as the topic for their board doesn't really give you a theme to create the graphic for. All general fan arts with no set theme go to the Off Topic board & then we recommend that all general boards sign up so people can create art for topics which don't have a board on (or for topics where the board hasn't signed up)

Was there a particular board you wanted to make art for? If the board hasn't signed up you can always ask the mod(s) of that board if they're going to sign up

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote