View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 07:56 AM
Coconut1214
Master Fan

I'm actually kind of enjoying Batwoman or rather I'm enjoying Alice's story on Batwoman. The title character is just kind of there. This week's episode pretty much had Alice as the lead and I loved it.

With Titans I get what they are doing, they just did it in dumb way. I watch shows for the characters and this show is plot over characters. So when the characters have to do something to service plot it makes little to no sense because we didn't spend enough time with the characters to learn why they are acting that way. It looks like are just reacting that way because the plot calls for them to act that way. I also think the Titan writers can't write for an ensemble cast. It's probably one of the more difficult to write for. They also need to stop introducing more characters when we barely know the character they already have. Poor Gar barely gets a storyline or screentime. While I enjoyed the Superboy episode, he was a brand new character that got a whole episode devoted to his backstory while we have Gar, Kory and Donna from season 1 who have still not had a background episode yet. Not to mention depowering Donna so she's barely better than Dick. She's supposed to be at the same level as Wonder Woman.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 11-04-2019 at 02:46 PM