View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 03:01 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I never finished Pretty Little Liars, but those early seasons are so good. I always laugh when I'm called "A" on here because of that show.

I'm trying to get some things done around the house every weekend as Thanksgiving isn't that far away and I'm hosting, per usual. I ordered a bunch of new rugs. I swear, rugs are too expensive. I love having wood floors throughout almost the entire house, but, the cost of rugs, man. I ended up getting some Ruggable rugs for the kitchen, I'm interested to see how they hold up since they're washable.

I had a really stressful day at work last week that resulted in me just walking out, I was put in a situation I'd expressed concern over and got no feedback from my boss about it and no support and what happened was exactly what I thought was going to happen. So I left. I was surprised that he was more concerned about me than the situation, that was refreshing, but I think he thinks I'm going to quit. He's been checking in and being more polite. I just hate that it takes a situation like that to open a superiors eyes.