View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 08:51 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

^ agree i like this angle on the darklighters , i feel you might be right its two side to one person? whitelighter is all the good of the person and darklighter all the bad , i find it scary that they look the same how would their witches know the difference?

Maggie powers is growing and it looks more like phoebes did in the original which is nice , Saying that these 3 girls have had more growths in their powers than others did in the original .

Parker and Abi bro and sis i need to see this , i hope we get Abi as a regular i like her she is a good addition , love the banter between Abi/Mel i enjoy those bits.
Saying that was she the big bad that they were looking for?

Jordans there yay ?? he is nice guy but i dont get the point , i liked that Maggie is helping him but she does ditch him and as a manager now she can't just disappear .

i loved the Harry scene but did anyone get scared when he went up close to the ladt? it made it seem like he was the bad harry it was so similar .

Also them being sent there so has to do with the witches that died there years ago