View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 08:01 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Kiki, you are attending waaay too many funerals lately!

Tornadoes are no Joke! I’m glad your safe. It’s so weird to me to see tornadoes during the fall. They are usually a spring phenomenon.

We did have a trick or treaters! They were gone by 7:45. It was odd. No littles came before it got dark, they all came after dark, and were done before 8. I never saw any high schoolers. It was dry, but cold. They were all so cute!
I let baby minion go up and down our street and a few others near by. He got two “here take it all, I’m done for the night” grabs. It was 7:15. So, I don’t know if that’s normal or the temps played a part. We had candy left. I bought one huge bag with 250 pieces. I handed it out 2-3 pieces per kid...

It’s been fun here today! So, Wednesday it was cold enough that when I turned the AC off (and no heater on) that it was 60 yesterday morning! The kids thought they were going to turn into popsicles, so I turned on the heater. As it warmed up outside, it warmed up in the house. But, I noticed the heater never cut on and it never got to the 68 I set it to. Last night I turned it off since it didn’t appear to be working. It was too late to call my landlord. This morning I called to say I thought maybe the pilot light was out. He said to call the AC guy out. When I came downstairs I immediately noticed a gas smell. I had a headache within 5 minutes. I packed the kids up and got out of the house. Gas company comes out and the heater has a leak and my stove was putting off carbon monoxide. To the point it has to be replaced! I kept saying I was getting a headache every time the oven was on! SO...the AC guy is coming at 8:30 in the morning to fix the leak and my landlord is bringing a new stove at the same time. And we got a carbon monoxide detector.

I will have the Cryoskin services to start. And I’ll have everyone take a free health assessment to see what customized vitamins they could be helped by. I have other products from my other company as well; protein shakes, all natural Gatorade, energy drinks, pre and post workout (great for inflammation), sleep aid, fat burner, etc.
I am in love with the new ballet flats I got! I would love to carry them as well. That has NOTHING to do with health really. Other than they make you feel good.
My ads on FB started and I already have a hater. She hates the photo choice for my ad. Seriously?!? I can’t even. Who has time for that?