View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 04:44 PM
Royalnation
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I have a good friend in Vancouver WA. Is that anywhere near you?

Something happened last night that has never happened to me in my over 40 years of life. A tornado warning in the middle of the night, like a real one! I had to go into the downstairs bathroom! Scary stuff.

I have two wakes/funerals this weekend. Never fun. Both older parents of friends of mine, one 90, one 77. So sad.

Yup! A couple of hours away, its one of the places my mom and I were looking at when we first moved here before settling on Federal way, then the Bremerton area.

Oh gosh! Nothing seriously bad ended up happening I hope! I've only been through 2 tornado events luckily, one when I was like 15-16ish I guess? Scared the hell out of me because I was away from my mom at the time, and worried about her and expecting the worst at our apartment and for my dog because I was in another Town other than Fort Collins which was where my mom was at for work, and we lived at the time and the Tornado passed right by there, before it hit the town I was in and cousin decided to leave the house to my Aunts during the mild of it! I was so exhausted from crying by the time I got back to my mom and dog.

Oh no my deepest sympathies to both you and your friends! Those are Never fun at all.