View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 05:35 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

Do they have an estimate on when they might be let back to their homes? I know someone further north in California whose had their power cut since Sunday. It's such a terrible situation and I know people are always, "oh there have always been fires" and I do remember seeing smoke from wild fires when I was in California years ago but I don't remember them like this, they've been so bad these past few years.

Schitt's Creek is one of those shows that the body language and just mannerisms of the characters is half the comedy, it gets better too. I'm considering letting another streaming service go and picking up Prime for awhile to catch up on all the shows I've missed out on and Jack Ryan would be one of them for sure, and Fleabag, and Homecoming, and The Boys and all those other shows I've missed out on for so long. John Karasinski really did it for me in A Quiet Place...

I've been watching Marcella on Netflix. It took me about three episodes before I realized she's the girl from Pushing Daisies and one of the other characters is from Game of Thrones...it's from the creators of The Bridge and another "Nordic" series, which is what Shadowplay is too. It's good!