View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 12:09 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
TFTNT. I'm excited about the Grandpa Jones stuff. Yep. I believe he will. Speaking of Cheryl. Interesting that Nana Rose told her she thought she saw the Triplets burning in the fire. Sounds like Cheryl may have another Sibling. Maybe his storyline is the return of vigilante Archie? I was surprised that Lodge wasn't his original last name. Oh, now that you have seen 4x03 I can PM you what RAS posted from the Halloween episode.
You're welcome, dragonfire. I hope Lauren likes the title.

I got your PM, dragonfire. Thanks! Is that from the next episode? I'm guessing, because Halloween is Thursday.

Nana Rose is creeping me out with that stuff. But Cheryl is really a nutcase. I can't believe that Toni hasn't figured this out yet. So you think there might be another Blossom?

If Archie wants to be a vigilante he needs a better costume. What, is he trying to fit in with the rest of the Arrowverse? A baseball bat? Really?

Well, Lodge is Hiram's real name in the comics, but the show changed things due to the casting, you know? Hiram and Hermione are Hispanic on this show, and Lodge isn't an Hispanic name. This was mostly due to the producers casting for... well, CW reasons. This is why I miss the WB. They didn't cast with an agenda, they just cast the roles according to how they were written.