View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 06:52 AM
pink velvet
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
When I first started this thing I had no idea what it would become or how Mina would ultimately change my life. I just knew that when I picked up those audition sides I practiced them over and over and over again. I couldn’t put them down. And every single time the words would bring me to tears. And later I would find out how much this show would matter to not only me but to people all around the world. @jpokaski - you shed light on real issues... you give people purpose... you gave the world underrepresented heroes that made us believe in something new. If only our world could operate as you create we would live in a beautiful place. I can only just say thank you for believing in me and letting me play this role that would move me and change me. ⁣

To the entire @cloakanddaggertv family I don’t even have the words to describe how grateful I am. To the @marvel @freeform team I’ve made lifelong friends and confidants. ⁣@mmkalltheway you’re so insanely badass it’s ridiculous. From day one u made me feel part of it.

@olivia_holt - a true superstar is one who is kind and thoughtful in the moments when no one’s watching. And that’s you every single day. You led this ship with grace and kind brilliance. I’ll never forget stepping into that swamp and making magic with you on that very first day- when we finished that first take and @jennifertphang @jennybgoode came out from village and we all had tears in our eyes. We knew it was something special. ⁣

To @aubreyomari - u know how I feel about you bro. This is the very first spark of what’s about to be FIRE for you. The world better get ready. ⁣

My sis @emmakatelahana - you’re my sister and that’s it minhem will live on

Finally thank you to every single person who loved Mina as much as I did. She made me believe in myself just a little more every day. To be powerful and speak up even when no one will listen. To all the badass women in STEM out there Mina will live on through you. So please keep her alive and don’t ever stop trying to find the truth.