View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 11:11 PM
elherts
Master Fan

I'm currently at my brother's house because they are away visiting my niece in college. My nephew is such a big baby. He likes to have me here when they are gone. He was out all day and didn't get home until after 11, but he still like to know I'm sleeping in the other room. They live on a main road, so I get it. Today was Scoob's birthday so we were just waiting for him to get home so we could celebrate. I love having no plans sometimes. I actually got a lot done today which always makes me feel good.

I just ate a big ass bowl of Lucky Charms and regular whole milk. I think my body is in shock.
I live in a townhouse so I usually get a few trick or treaters, but I live in a college town so there aren't many kids in my complex. The last few years I have left candy out in a bowl and not answered the door. Yep. I'm that neighbor! But honestly I'm with kids all day and especially on Halloween at school, I don't want to deal when I get home.

Having lived through Sandy, I can say that natural disasters are terrible. Luckily, I'm far enough from the ocean that I had no damage. I actually never lost power but everyone else did, for like 2 weeks. I had so many people staying at my house. And so many dogs! Everyone brought their dogs. My school was closed for 2 weeks as well. Honestly, some areas are still not rebuilt.

I remember seeing those fires in LA on the news. SCARY!!

I'm still proud of the fact that I have never watched a Hallmark movie. I've seen bits and pieces but never a whole one. The most I ever watched was an old Paul Wesley one and I fast forwarded through parts.
Love ELF. Never saw Christmas Vacation.