View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 01:14 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
The issue with doing that now is if people aren't watching the shows in the first season that's why they are getting cancelled. Since most networks are not caring about the neilson ratings, watching the show from your DVR or a streaming service counts. Shows can't make it to season 3 if everyone is waiting to watch until they get there.

That's what I do, I watch it through my DVR.
When I am home, I watch probably my wrestling and sports. I catch up on a lot of shows later because it's only 24 hours in the day. lol

The Good Place is the only show I watch live. And Law & Order but for the most part, I just don't have enough time since I am always at work and doing something!
Supergirl is probably the easiest show for me to watch live since it comes on Sunday. If I can catch up on these 2 episodes of Arrow, I will watch it live next week.
I already watch Legends of Tomorrow live (when it's on) even when I disliked it. lol

I want to go back to watching it live but it's so difficult when there are too many things to watch at once. I literally be recording like 5 things at one time.

I still haven't watched Arrow yet, cause I am currently catching up on my soap operas.
Will try to attempt to watch 2 Arrow episodes today! 7 day ratings club!

If I was more available, I think i'd be able to watch them live but unfortunately that's not the case and a lot of tv shows doesn't come on during the Holidays and weekend.

I am team keep your tv on your favorite channel even if you aren't watching it live.

It also shows how different viewing experience was in the past! Back 15+ years ago you had to watch live or you'd miss the episode! you had to choose a show to watch and there wasn't any streaming or DVR....