View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 04:33 AM
PAL Awesomeness!!!
Loyal Fan

Lost episode... Please help me remember which!!!

So recently I was having a think about Kastle. Well I was watching S5 - some eps. that weren't overly coupley. It was fun!! S5! But then those eps. came to an end worst luck.

I remembered an ep. with a lil fun bit! There was some sort of investigative disagreement going on between our top two but at some point it tipped into Richard's favour. Caskett were watching... nope can't even tell ya... in Interrogation and the inquest was tipping more towards Castle's theory. He tried to catch his wife's?? eye but Kitty was not looking at him or maybe more accurately she was actively looking away from him loool!!

I can't even tell you if it was before or after S7. It is after S5 I know that much!!

Can anyone help me? Pleeeeeaaaaase!!!!!!!

I'm not doing well with Castle (evidently) right now!!!! I need help!!!!!!!!!

I asked on Instagram. I have a fan account. No one knew there but I do have a lot of foreign followers.

I know I can't give you many details. Please can someone help me!!!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!