View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:05 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Don't mind me, but just some advice for deciding on which characters to include:

You can have a maximum of 15/16 characters in the graphic. They will be small or at least some of the characters will be, in order to fit them all in. (Twilight is an example of 15 characters, Downton Abbey & Grey's Anatomy are examples of 13 characters)

Personally, as a mod of a franchise, my co-mod & I limited ours to 12 so they aren't too small, but you could still represent each show. I don't know if you'll want to represent Chicago Justice but if you're just representing the three (Fire, PD, & Med) still you may wish to do the same. You get 4 characters from each show then

Ideally for visibility though between 6-10 is the best. I know a lot prefer the look of 6-8 characters. Of course that would limit your representation from each show though

So just a few things to think about to help you decide how to fit these shows into your banner . I know its impossible

I'd presume you'd at least one Matthew Casey (CF), Kelly Severide (CF), Hank Voight (CPD), Jay Halstead (CPD), & Will Halstead (CM)? I don't know anything about Med really to even guess a second character there let alone suggest more. But I also don't watch the shows, I was mainly just coming to let you know how many characters you could have & threw in some character names too

Chelle » join GTmy art