View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 12:03 AM
*KindKennen*
Elite Fan

My family's allergies are bad now with all this rain, leaves on the ground and mold outside and inside. Inside: Pink, black and Brown mold that I remove on a daily/weekly basis in the bathroom, kitchen windows and where ever. Also, dust as much as I can since we are all allergic to dust mites!!!
We have some bottles of "Frebreze" Fabric Allergen Reducer. It is a spray that I use on fabric furniture and curtains between washing them in the washing machine. It really helps!!!

A friend took me out for an early birthday dinner last night, Monday the 21st of October. Ate at my favourite steak place Wedgwood Broiler. We both had a salad and Prime Rib Dip sandwiches. They were excellent!!!. Afterwards we came back to my home and spent an hour in my room. I showed her some videos I like for 45 minutes then we prayed for her family, my family and a friend's family.
I didn't have a migraine yesterday or today...headaches but not migraine headaches....big difference!!! Longest stretch of time without in a month!!! Very grateful!!!