View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:52 PM
KatB
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I loved Chandler and Monica as well. I liked the main pairings of Ross/Rachel and Monica/Chandler. Friends is such a classic. Would you be up for a revival or reunion/movie? Yes, it would have seemed like an entirely different show if Berlanti went there, even briefly. I think it worked out for the best. The series finale was so good.

Makes sense. Did you like Luke/Lorelai? One of my favorite ships of all time.

What were the writers thinking concerning the Chuck series finale? What a joke. It was so awful, the couple episodes leading up to the series finale were awful too!
Okay, so first of all,
I am still pissed about the Chuck finale, it's right behind HIMYM for the worst finale I have seen. HIMYM, is by far the worst, because of their nine year betrayal to the fans, It was premeditated. Chuck, they came up with that garbage, in the final season. For me, the show ended with the reunion with Sarah's mom. I still remember watching the finale, live with my nieces. like we try to do, when something big is on, and we all were like WTH?!

I loved Mondler, I liked RR, until the bait and switch with the beach episode. From then, I just wasn't a fan. The more I watch and rewatch, I don't like them. No offence. I just didn't ever see them enjoy each other. Not like Mon and Chandler. That said, if we got a reunion, Ross and Rachel would be on another break, and the whole reunion would be to get them back together. As a RR fan, what did you think about spending the majority of the series, with them apart? I would have felt cheated. Like I felt about Luke and Lorelia, breaking them up and waiting till the finale. to get them back together. I don't blame David though, he had to clean up Amy's mess, when she left at the send of season six.

I think you are right. It worked out for the best. Ending before everyone is OOC. Chuck should have ended a season before it did.